Propriété intellectuelle & Copyright

- Veuillez ne pas utiliser mes créations sans mon consentement préalable.
Merci de respecter la Propriété intellectuelle.

- Please do not use my creations without my consent.
Thank you for respecting Intellectual Property.

The Nightcrawler


The Nightcrawler

Lorsque j'étais enfant, je lisais souvent des comics. Je me retrouvais dans le personnage du Nightcrawler (Diablo dans la version française) car il était différent. Physiquement et intérieurement.
Bien qu'il soit différent, il est apprécié de tous et est le ciment du groupe, et j'aime bien cette image.

When I was a child, I often read comics. I found myself in the character of Nightcrawler because he was different. Physically and internally.
Although different, he’s appreciated by all and is the glue of the group, and I like this image.

Made after watching Skottie Young's works.

“The Nightcrawler” ©2012 ideo. All rights reserved.

No comments: