Propriété intellectuelle & Copyright

- Veuillez ne pas utiliser mes créations sans mon consentement préalable.
Merci de respecter la Propriété intellectuelle.

- Please do not use my creations without my consent.
Thank you for respecting Intellectual Property.

George Harrison


George Harrison, 1943-2001

He was an English musician, singer and songwriter who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. John Lennon and Paul McCartney were the band's primary songwriters, but most of their albums included at least one Harrison composition, including "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", "Here Comes the Sun" and "Something", the Beatles' second most-covered song.

©2013 ideo. All rights reserved.


And I always need you to turn into book my portfolio on Sketchoholic. Come here: http://www.sketchoholic.com/ideo and click on the "Push to shelf" button.
The only thing is you have to register to record your push.

No comments: